With easy access to Interstate 10 in Tucson, Arizona, Life Care Center of Tucson has easy access to all the city has to offer. Catalina State Park and the natural wonder of the area is a short drive away. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Metropolitan Tucson Convention and Visitors Bureau provides information about local attractions, events, hotels and restaurants in the area.
- La Fiesta de los Vaqueros kicks off the Tucson Rodeo season and features a variety of events during the week-long event, including the Tucson Rodeo Parade.
- The Fox Tucson Theatre, but in 1929, features a variety of musical performances, movie showings and comedians.
- The Airzona-Sonora Desert Museum is unique in that 85 percent of the experience is outdoors. The museum includes 1,200 species of plants, 230 different animals, a hummingbird aviary, the Warden Aquarium, an underground cave and a rotating art gallery.
- Catalina State Park has a variety of outdoor activities available for visitors, including camping, hiking, horseback riding and mountain biking.